Saturday, July 26, 2008
Pat's Meat Loaf
I raised 5 children so I've cooked hamburger just about every way possible. My kids like this because it has a sweet sour taste. I start with 2# ground beef (lean),2 eggs, 2tblsp worcesteshre sauce 1 can tomato paste and 2 cups italian bread crumbs, garlic salt and course ground pepper. I mix all of this very well with my hands squeezing and squishing til it's all incorporated very well. Then I half the amount and make two loaf shaped balls and put them on a pam sprayed pampered chef bar pan and it's ready for my speacial stuff that makes may family like it. I take 1 cup catsup and mix in 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, and two cups of brwon sugar. I mix well and lavish it on the to loaves. I put it in the oven on 350 for about 45 mins. I check it to see if juices are running clear, if not I cook a little longer. Just before I take it up I take the rest of the sauce mixture and brush it all over and cook anouther 5 mins. Really easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yummy! i will have to try this one to! luv ya!
Harrison wants to know where the pecan pie is???? But he wants you to make it!!!
I will try this. My meatloaf never turns out right. but this sounds yummy
Post a Comment